1. By using www.3cross.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.3cross.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.3cross.co.uk..
2. 3Cross MoT Centre may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the www.3cross.co.uk. Your continued use of www.3cross.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.3cross.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, titleer or create a derivative work from any www.3cross.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.3cross.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the www.3cross.co.uk.
4.You agree to use www.3cross.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.3cross.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.3cross.co.uk.
5. www.3cross.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to www.3cross.co.uk, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will 3Cross MoT Centre be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) loss of business
(d) loss of opportunity
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.3cross.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. 3Cross MoT Centre do not warrant that functions contained in www.3cross.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.3cross.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the 3Cross MoT Centre or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of 3Cross MoT Centre and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the www.3cross.co.uk, or any other third party.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy,publicity, personal or proprietary rights.The views expressed in www.3cross.co.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of www.3cross.co.uk.3Cross MoT Centre reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ths website - www.3cross.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12.These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.